Saturday, February 21

Law of Attraction


Your Lips? I kiss that. Your body? I hug that. My smile? You cause that. Your heart? I want that.

at·trac·tion/əˈtrakSH(ə)n/
noun
refers to a quality that cause an interest or desire in something or someone.


Have you ever felt that magnetic force that tends to draw you to that single person? I’m finding myself getting fervently attracted to someone that is off limits. How, when, where and why it started is something I can’t put across, it just happened, to my surprise it happened. The bizarre thing is that, he has all the qualities that I hate. He makes fun of me, like always. Most of the time, he’s drunk, if not all haha and I hate that. He’s like an alien living from another planet, I don’t get his humor, saying he’s weird would be the understatement of the year. I never get any compliments from him, nasty && awful things instead, but every time he do that I can’t fucking wipe the smile off my face. The attraction is undeniable, yet undefinable at the same time, there’s no coherent reason why I like him. One day, I just woke up smiling just by thinking about him. I woke up hoping he’s there the moment I open my eyes, it happened so fast I might be getting a whiplash, I’m screwed! Big time screwed … *facepalm.


“I was always attracted not by some quantifiable, external beauty, but by something deep down, something absolute. Just as some people have a secret love for rainstorms, earthquakes, or blackouts, I liked that certain undefinable something directed my way by members of the opposite sex. For want of a better word, call it magnetism. Like it or not, it’s a kind of power that snares people and reels them in.” 
― Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun


The situation is so complicated, it’s like a difficult math problem that you’ll give up solving because solving it will not only make your head ache but will literally drive you nuts, no erase that it’s more complicated than that, but hey I have a severe adulation for complicated things and because of that I no longer care anymore. I’m happy, I’m reckless and I’m having fun, a very fatal combination.


I’m freakin’ out, this situation is so familiar, I know how this would end, it’d end up in tears, and tears, and more tears, but I really like him && I forgot everything when I’m with him, and the end, is part of that everything. He’s probably the sweetest, most caring guy I've ever met and I enjoy being treated like a princess. Whenever I look into his eyes I just can’t form any logical thoughts I’m just… lost.


I’m drawn and I don’t know where this will take me. He makes me happy , end of the story.

xoxo
,dgt





No comments:

Post a Comment